1. LEGAL INFORMATION
help you understand how we process information that we collect about or from you, how it is used by us, how we share it with others,
how we manage the information we hold and how you can contact us.
- 1.2 Pirelli Tyre S.p.A., with registered offices at Viale Piero e Alberto Pirelli 25, 20126 Milan, Italy, Fiscal Code,
VAT and Milan Business Registry Enrolment n. 07211330159 (hereinafter referred to as "Pirelli", "we", "us" or "our", as appropriate)
will act as "Controller" of your Personal Data for the purposes detailed in Section 3.
2. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- 2.1 We collect personal data, which under applicable data protection legislation, in particular Regulation EU 679/2016 of
the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of
personal data and on the free movement of such data (also referred to as the "GDPR"), includes information that can be used to identify
you, including - but not limited to - your first and last name, street address, ZIP/postal code, city, country, state, phone number, email
(hereinafter as "Personal Data").
- Information you provide to us
- 2.2 You may be requested to provide to us certain Personal Data about you by filling in the forms published on our website(s),
and/or when you request us to be contacted, and/or during certain events, for purposes detailed in Section 3. Personal Data you will
provide to us may include your name, date and place of birth, e-mail address, and any other information you provide when interact with us
or when you contact us.
- 2.3 We may collect your name, contact information, e-mail address, home address, and any other information you provide when interact
with us, make an inquiry through our website, submit a tyre registration form, or when you contact us.
- 2.4 When you browse our website, we may collect information which can be used to identify your computer and its browser program
or any mobile devices that you use to surf the internet. It is collected by installing small text files called "Cookies" and other, similar
information technology techniques (which are comprehensively referred to in this document as "Cookies"). In addition to other functions, when you
visit our website again, the Cookies previously stored allow us to recognise your browser. Cookies may store unique identifiers, user preferences, or
we may collect information which can be used to identify your computer and its browser program or any mobile devices that you use to surf the internet.
It is collected by installing small text files called "Cookies" and other, similar information technology techniques (which are comprehensively referred
to in this document as "Cookies"). In addition to other functions, when you visit our website(s) again, the Cookies previously stored allow us to recognize
3. Use of PERSONAL DATA
- 3.1 We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- (i) to allow your registration to our website(s);
- (ii) to respond to your requests of assistance;
- (iii) to provide you with the information which you have requested, by way of example about new
products and/or services offered by Pirelli;
- (iv) to allow you to take part in certain activities, events, initiatives or contests.
- The processing of your Personal Data for purposes of this Section 3. is necessary to fulfil your request and therefore it does not
require your prior consent.
- 3.2 Pirelli may also use your Personal Data for marketing purposes, as described under Section 7 below, and subject to your prior consent.
- 3.3 The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary but necessary for purposes of this Section 3; in the event you do not provide us your
Personal Data, it will be impossible for us to carry out such activities.
4. SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
- 4.1 We may share your Personal Data when authorised by law or as follows:
- (a) Pirelli Group companies : Your Personal Data may be shared with Pirelli & C. S.p.A. and/or any of its
subsidiaries incorporated in Europe.
- (b) Third Parties (Service Providers, Suppliers). Should your Personal Data be provided for purposes of taking part in activities,
events, initiatives or contests, your Personal Data may also be processed by service providers and/or insurance companies entrusted by Pirelli.
These third parties are subject to confidentiality agreements with us and other legal restrictions that prohibit their use of
the information we provide them for any purpose other than to perform the specific related operation, unless you have explicitly agreed or
given your prior permission to them for additional uses. The will act, unless otherwise specifies, as Personal Data Processors.
- (c) As permitted or required by law. In certain cases, we may be required to provide Personal Data in response to a valid court order,
subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies
any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful or in violation of applicable laws. We may release certain Personal Data
when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves, or to
detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- (d) Business transaction. In the event that we intend to sell or transfer ownership or control of any or all of our business,
operations or services to a third party, we may need to disclose your Personal Data to a potential buyer both before and after
the purchase. We will do so in accordance and in compliance with the data protection laws applicable to you. In any case, in the
event the sale goes through, we will require that the receiving party agree that they will be similarly bound by the provisions of
In the event the sale does not go through, we will require the potential purchaser to not use or disclose your Personal Data in any
manner whatsoever and to completely erase the same.
5. Your privacy rights
- 5.1 You have several privacy rights in accordance with the data protection laws applicable to you. If you reside in the EU, according
to GDPR provisions you have the right to access to your data processed by us, correct it, delete it, limit/restrict the processing of your
data that can be performed by us, and you have the right to your Personal Data portability and the right to be notified about any possible
data breaches of the safety of your Personal Data that may put at risk your rights to confidentiality and personal data protection. In order
to exercise your rights you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also lodge a complaint with the authority competent in your
country, in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We may not be able to accommodate every request related to certain information
if we believe this would violate any law or other legal requirement, or other data subjects' rights.
6. Retention of personal data
- 6.1 We will retain your Personal Data for: (i) as long as your account is active (if applicable); (ii) for a period of 1 (one) year from
our last contact, in case you have requested information and/or assistance only; (iii) for the period mandatorily requested by the European
applicable laws with respect to Personal Data collected for purposes of specific activities, events, initiatives or contests; (iv) for marketing
purposes, for a period of 2 (two) years from the end of last communication from Pirelli, unless otherwise requested by you. We will also retain
your Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our rights (i.e.: defensive purposes). We will
delete your Personal Data upon your request, if permitted, in accordance with the data protection laws applicable to you.
7. COMMERCIAL ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
- 7.1 Pirelli and Pirelli group companies incorporated in Europe will be entitled to send you any promotional emails (including newsletters) and
other commercial electronic communications on the basis of the provision of your specific consent to marketing activities. You can always limit the
communications that Pirelli sends to you. To refuse future commercial emails, simply click the link labelled "unsubscribe" at the bottom of any email
Pirelli sends you.
8. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- 8.1 Pirelli will store your Personal Data on its IT systems based in the European Union.
9. PRIVACY POLICIES OF THIRD PARTIES
policies of other websites or application and encourage you to read all applicable terms, conditions and privacy policies provided by all third
parties prior to providing them with your information.
10. LIMITATIONS TO MINORS' PERSONAL DATA
- 10.1 If you are a minor, please do not provide us any Personal Data about yourself without the provision of adequate consent by the
holder of parental responsibility over you. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from a minor, without the holder of parental
responsibility's consent, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe we have collected Personal Data from a minor, please contact us
11. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
- 11.1 We have security protocols in place to protect your Personal Data from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised
modification, and unlawful destruction and accidental loss. We only allow access to our databases when necessary, and then under strict guidelines
as to what use may be made of such data.
- 11.2 It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information, and we recommend that you use a unique password
for our website that is different from the password you may use on any other site.
was last revised is identified at the top of the page.
13. HOW TO CONTACT US
we delete Personal Data stored in the databases we actively use, please contact: email@example.com.